INTRODUCTION TO TRU-TRAC®
Tru-Trac Rollers (Pty) Ltd. is the world’s leading supplier of solutions relating to problems experienced with the tracking and aligning of conveyor belts.
Established in 1995, Tru-Trac® Rollers (Pty) Ltd have quickly earned a reputation for innovative thinking and attention to quality. We supply a full range of self-aligning idlers for tracking the load-carrying and return sides of slow-moving, reversible, high-speed and high-load belts.
Over the years we have expanded our products range to include other conveyor belt components such as conveyor belt scrapers, impact beds, block skirting and more. The Tru-Trac® Belt Tracking System and Tru-Trac Scrapers are world leading innovative products, which have been patented in all major mining countries.
The Belt Tracker has also received several design awards and in 1997 was judged a winner by the South African Bureau of Standards Design Awards for Engineering design. In 2002 the Tracker won the German Health and Safety Bureau Award for Safety innovation. Then in 2006, we won the Johannesburg Chamber of Commerce & Industry – Gauteng Exporter of the Year award in the Small Manufacturing Category.
Today Tru-Trac Rollers (Pty) Ltd remains focused on innovation and has filed a number of further patents to protect our significant improvements and new developments in the belt cleaning and belt tracking fields.
To provide world class, reliable conveyor equipment systems supported by Tru-Trac® Rollers through meaningful and advanced technological services, to Material Handling Industries throughout the world.
- Our aim will always be to understand our client’s needs.
- Supply the best solutions to solving our clients requirements
- Provide our customers with highly trained installation service teams.
- Continual research and development in collaboration with our customers and their technical staff.
- Complying with international quality and ISO 9002 manufacturing, management, and relevant environmental standards.
- Promote a culture and work ethic of continuous safety awareness.
- Provide practical and effective training to our staff, distributors and customers.
- Utilising the best marketing channels to promote our products.
- Providing a safe and friendly working environment for our employees.
- Continuous training and support to create an effective and innovative workforce that in internationally and economically competitive.
- Establishing an atmosphere which promotes excellence, communication and participative management, which ultimately leads to a successful organisation.
- Practising sound human relations with employees and customers.