HEAVY DUTY TROUGH TRACKER
The patented Tru-Trac ® Heavy Duty Trough Tracker was developed to accommodate wide belts and heavy loads, as well as belts with speeds in excess of 4 m/s. The offset wing rollers are incorporated into the design to activate our standard central pivot system. The wing rollers are fixed at 70 degrees. As the belt moves off-centre the belt slides up the wing roll thereby activating the tracker. The design ensures that there is no 90 degree contact with the belt edges.
- Heavy duty– The combination of strengthened shaft and double pipe base prevents the shaft from bending. Steel bearing housings are welded into the barrel.
- Improved Rugged Sealing System– Steel End caps are pressed into the bearing housings, these also function as a ‘flinger’ seal to prevent ingress of material.
- High-Speed Belts– perfect for belt speeds exceeding 4m/s.
- Lagging– Available in High Abrasive, Rubber Lagging 16 mm thick or Polyurethane Lagging 12mm. Also available in Fire Retardant lagging.
- Bearings– Uses a pair of 6017 C3 2RS bearings, which due to the size of the bearings, are well within the load and RPM specification.
- Thrust Bearings– Available as an option with, 51117 Thrust and NU1017 C3 Cylindrical Roller Bearing configuration for heavy-duty and high-speed applications.
PACKAGING INDUSTRY TRACKER